Friday, March 30, 2012

Vauxhall Corsa Spares and Repairs +

I am selling my 2001 Vauxhall Corsa for spares and/or repairs. I’m looking to sell the car as a whole for someone to put back on the road or, to buy the whole car for spares. My reason for selling is, my car had a water pump baring failure while driving to work which caused the cam belt to slip. We tried fitting new cam belt and water pump but found that there was no compression after so will need new valves and head gasket to repair engine. Was a good runner before just overdue for water pump change. It is a 1.4 petrol auto 5 door hatchback comfort model. Mileage 81220 It has a new cam belt and water pump and new discs and pads on the front. MOT until 23rd July 2012, no tax If you want more technical information call this number: 07708228089