Friday, July 27, 2012

4 BMW Black Gloss MV2 Alloy Wheels Set, Virtually New With Tyres! !

I have a set of 4 original BMW M Sport black gloss 18 inch M sport MV2 alloy wheels with tyres that I bought for my BMW E46 facelift convertible, but unfortunately having to sell the car so these have to go as well. Will fit all 3 series and 5 series. They are less than a year old with 3 alloys in virtually perfect untouched condition. One was kirbed slightly by the Mrs, but have touched up with black gloss pen and only really apparent when looking from very close (please see photo) Tyres are; Two x 245/40 R 18 (decent tread left, around 4 mm) Two x 225/40 R 18 (one with legal tread depth 2mm, 1 seems barely legal to my naked eye and would suggest replacing, but having said that went through MOT last month without an advisory, so go figure!) Based in Hounslow, West London. Evenings or weekends only please. Contact me on 07961 036819 or e-mail. Collection only please due to size. Also cash on collection only please. Just the alloys cost me £600 less than a year ago, not to mention the tyres, to give you an idea . . .